2. The owner of the website and the data administrator is Joanna Tokarczyk. Joanna Tokarczyk TOja Studio with its registered address in Krakow (31-271), 25 Kluczborska Street, and has been entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Development, NIP: 7371702378, REGON: 120400940, hereinafter referred to as Joanna Tokarczyk TOja Studio.
3. Personal data collected by Joanna Tokarczyk TOja Studio via the contact form are processed in accordance with the Regulations of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), also known as the GDPR.
4. Joanna Tokarczyk TOja Studio respects the privacy of Customers visiting the Art Gallery Joanna Tokarczyk.
§ 1 Type of data processed, objectives and legal basis
1. Customers personal data is collected when using the contact form service. Legal basis: indispensability to perform the contract for the provision of the contact form service (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
2. When using the contact form service, the customer provides an e-mail address.
3. When using the Internet Art Gallery Joanna Tokarczyk, additional information may be downloaded: the IP address assigned to the client's computer or the external IP address of the Internet service provider.
4. Navigational data may also be collected from customers, including information about links and further links in which the customer decides to click or other activities, undertaken at the Art Gallery Joanna Tokarczyk. Legal basis - a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of electronic services and improving the functionality of these services.
5. In order to determine, investigate and enforce claims, certain personal data provided by the Customer as part of the service ordered by Joanna Tokarczyk TOja Studio may be processed, such as: name, surname, details of the service, other data necessary to prove the existence of the claim. Legal basis - a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in determining, pursuing and enforcing claims and defending against claims in proceedings before courts and other state authorities.
6. The transfer of personal data to Joanna Tokarczyk TOja Studio is self-imposed.
§ 2 Providing entrusted data
1. In the case of purchasing an item from the Art Gallery Joanna Tokarczyk and fulfillment of the service ordered by the Customer, personal data may be transferred, depending on the Client's choice, to the following entities in order to deliver the ordered goods:
a) an accounting firm,
b) a courier company.
2. In case of request, Joanna Tokarczyk TOja Studio provides personal data to authorized state authorities, in particular to the organizational units of the Prosecutor's Office, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, or the President of the Office of Electronic Communications.
§ 3 IP address
1. Joanna Tokarczyk TOja Studio can collect clients IP addresses.
2. The Internet Art Gallery Joanna Tokarczyk contains links to other websites. Joanna Tokarczyk TOja Studio is not responsible for the privacy practices applicable to them.
§ 4 The rights of the persons to whom the data relates
1. The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten") - the legal basis: art. 17 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to request the removal of all or some personal data.
b) The customer has the right to request the deletion of personal data if personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
2. The right to limit data processing - legal basis: art. 18 GDPR.
3. Right of access to data - legal basis: art. 15 GDPR.
4. The right to rectify data - legal basis: art. 16 GDPR.